Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yeast and Pompholyx?

Pompholyx (Dyshidrotic eczema)is a perplexing condition to say the least. Even medical websites and doctors seem to have the "well..... I don't really know" attitude, telling you that no one really knows what causes the condition and usually treating it with things like steroids which are really only a temporary fix, like putting a band-aid on a deep wound that actually requires stitches.

As I've mentioned the Neem Leaf Capsules and Neem Oil (which you can find more information about on my website) do help to reduce Pompholyx eruptions and those horrible itchy bubbles in the skin but also the things that I eat seem to have direct affect on my condition. I have been paying very close attention to these outbreaks for quite some time and researching like crazy and in addition to white processed flour and any grain I know now that excessive yeast is a huge culprit which makes perfect sense because flour, grains and things like that have high sugar content which feeds yeast! Here's how I discovered it:

I found another site where a girl said her Pompholyx is due to a yeast issue (too much yeast in the body) and that when she stayed away from white breads, cakes and anything that might feed yeast or contain yeast, her Pompholyx condition sort of went into remission! I thought to myself that makes sense, maybe it's not just the starches or grains like I thought, maybe it's the SUGARS in those products that feed yeast and cause a flare up!

So, being a woman I recently had a vaginal yeast infection after a weekend of chowing down on large amounts of skittles lol.  I don't know if that made it happen, but it was allot of sugar. During the same time as the vaginal flare up my right foot had a Pompholyx outbreak that was pretty severe for me lately. I went to the store to get treatment for the vaginal yeast infection in which I purchased something homeopathic called Azo Yeast Infection Prevention along with YeastGard Probiotic Douche which at the time had nothing to do with my incredibly itchy foot but in hopes of relieving the itchy vaginal yeast infection and I must say that the products were both amazing!!  Much to my surprise not only did I get fast almost instant relief from the vaginal itching but my Pompholyx breakout cleared up!!  It was then that I remembered what I read about the yeast causing the girl's Pompholyx eruptions and so now I am trying to avoid sugars or anything that contains yeast and it's helping quite well!

I read a great article I found online about the different problems too much yeast in your body can cause and it's quite amazing.  In this article were a list of products that will help eliminate excess yeast causing improvements in everything from skin condition to weight control! Here's the list I recommend for reduction of yeast which can help reduce Pompholyx, reduce weight, increase mental clarity and more!


olive leaf extract


caprylic acid

 
PB 8 Pro-Biotic
 


L-Glutamine Powder


Cold Pressed Coconut Oil



The way these products work together is amazing! The caprylic acid and olive leaf extract taken toghether kill the excessive yeast in your intestines that are causing you many problems you may not even realize. The PB8 is a probiotic that replenishes the good bacteria in your body, much like when you eat yogurt with live cultures but on a much bigger and bettter scale. The L-Glutamine powder fills holes left in your intestines that the yeast has left warding off parasites, allergies and more. Finally about 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil per day give you a little more caprylic acid tremendously improving skin conditions and even help control weight!! I am on this entire regimen and though the first purchase is a bit pricey the relief and other benefits are well worth it, trust me!!
If anyone else has any experience with excess yeast issues I would love to hear form you!  Hope you find this new information helpful.

 

P.S.  Just a tip I'd like to share on a non-related topic is that I also suffer from urinary tract infections on what used to be a regular basis and if you don't know about the AZO product line I want to make you aware.  These are miracle products as far as I'm concerned, they work very well just like they promise.  If you've had a UTI you know it's miserable and these quickly take the pain away while you wait to see your doctor or whatever treatment you personally use.  Not only does the AZO Yeast relieve yeast infection discomfort, but their AZO Standard Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Reliever will have you writing them a thank you letter!!  I promise!

  

Visit my website:  http://www.pompholyx.net

  

http://www.lifelovesexandcheese.com

 

9 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    Thanks for posting this. I've had Pompholyx for over 8 years now and frankly I'm getting pretty fed up as I'm sure you can also appreciate!

    How has it been going since you started this regime? Have you been able to successfully maintain it?

    I've noticed that through us in the U.K having a particularly unusual wet and humide summer that my pompholyx, hayfever, asthma (all of it!) has gone crazy!

    I've been scrutinising it heavily and have noticed that as humidity rises, my skin becomes more fierce. In addition, today I had a beer (high in yeast) and could feel my skin becoming agitated, which I have also noticed before. I have a sweet tooth so that's probably feeding the yeast growth as well.

    I'm going to try and lower my body's yeast content and see what happens but if you could let me know how you've been getting on since this post, I suspect that would be very useful.

    Regards,
    j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi J,
      I am glad you notice the correlation between the products you consume and the outbreak. I can tell you that it is ABSOLUTELY tied together, I know that now even more than when I posted the original post.

      As long as I watch what I eat (limiting sugars, breads, processed foods) my vaginal yeast infections and Pompholyx breakouts are minimum to none! And if I take my supplements I can even eat bad a bit and still not get a breakout.

      Lately, I've been out of the supplements and eating bad, a double whammy and I'm going crazy with itching as we speak! I highly, highly recommend you try the products and watch what you eat and I am almost certain you will get relief!

      If you do not want to spend the money on all these products I mentioned above, after researching and expiramenting I actually found that pairing the olive leaf extract (above) with a product called Candida Clear work just as good as the other list I provided with less pills to take. I need to put that in a new post come to think of it.

      Good luck with it and please do stop by and let me know how it works for you.

      Delete
    2. Hi Again,
      I just realized that I actually already did a post with the Candida Clear info. You can read the article here:

      http://pompholyx.blogspot.com/2012/01/pompholyx-worse-during-winter-months.html

      Delete
    3. Pompholyx is actually candida. You need to take medication to clear up the imbalance. Reason it goes into remission and reoccurrs is because your immune system is fighting it off constantly

      Delete
    4. God bless Dr okosun for his marvelous work in my life,my name is robin 
      nicole I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my 
      medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my 
      system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment 
      about Dr okosun how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted 
      him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my 
      health, he sent me the medicine through the FedEx delivery service.  I took the medicine 
      as prescribed by him and 4 weeks  later i was cured from HERPES, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.okosun
      truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him 
      through drokosun55@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +2348124363791..
      and here is my private email, you can get in touch with me to know more about this dr, robinnicole005@gmail.com
       Doctor okosun  can as  well cure the following diseases:-. HIV/AIDS . HERPES . CANCER 
      . ALS . Hepatitis B . Diabetes . Athrux,  trypophobia .hpv PREGNANCY INFECTIONS.
      VISIT HIS WEBSITE https://drokosun55.weebly.com

      Delete
  2. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS

    Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by DR JAMES , but the best way to fight against herpes virus is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of HIV virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases herbal cream for Eczema,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism,vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Omola pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348118116254 you won't regret it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again.I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HSV) for the past 4 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR salami helped someone in curing his Herpes Disease disease, quickly I copied his contact which is just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that there is no medical hospital that has the cure to herpes disease, i was supprise when i heard that from him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me which he did then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure behold I was free from this herpes disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now please BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great a great man, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him on whatsapp Via:( +2347054895756) or email him on Dr.salamiherbalcenter180@gmail.com 
    Website:https://drsalamiherbalcent.wixsite.com/doctorsalami  HE CAN ALSO CURE DISEASES LIKE
    1*HIV
    2*DIABETICS
    3*HEPATITIS B
    4*CANCER,
    5*PREGNANT ISSUES
    6*PERIOD ISSUES
    Please share this round so you can also save more souls and Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless Dr asika for his marvelous work in my life,my name is Alvin good I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my
    medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
    system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment
    about Dr asika on how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
    him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
    health, he sent me the medicine through the FedEx delivery service. I took the medicine
    as prescribed by him and 4 weeks later i was cured from HERPES, i went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.asika
    truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
    through drasikaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or whatsapp him with +2347016983204
    Dr asika God bless you for restoring back my health and I keep on telling the world about you

    ReplyDelete