Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Sign Excessive Yeast In The Body Affects Pompholyx Eczema

As most people know antibiotics not only kill bad bacteria in your body that make you sick, they also kill good bacteria that keep you healthy.  Well due to a urinary tract infection I have been taking an antibiotic.  After a few days on that I noticed my pompholyx eczema was erupting and my foot was severely itchy.  At first I thought, what is going on, I have been watching what I eat quite carefully and hadn't had anything that would normally cause my breakouts when a mental light bulb went off that was like, ahhhh, antibiotics are killing my good bacteria and now excessive yeast is on the rise! 

I have started the following regimen on top of the Neem Capsules and Neem Oil to eliminate excessive yeast and not only am I less itchy (everywhere) I lost a bit of weight too just from taking it! Do your body a favor and check out the following list:



olive leaf extract


caprylic acid

 
PB 8 Pro-Biotic
 


L-Glutamine Powder


Cold Pressed Coconut Oil



The way these products work together is amazing! The caprylic acid and olive leaf extract taken toghether kill the excessive yeast in your intestines that are causing you many problems you may not even realize. The PB8 is a probiotic that replenishes the good bacteria in your body, much like when you eat yogurt with live cultures but on a much bigger and bettter scale. The L-Glutamine powder fills holes left in your intestines that the yeast has left warding off parasites, allergies and more. Finally about 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil per day give you a little more caprylic acid tremendously improving skin conditions and even help control weight!! I am on this entire regimen and though the first purchase is a bit pricey the relief and other benefits are well worth it, trust me!!




Visit my website www.pompholyx.net for more information on Pompholyx, Dyshidrotic Eczema.

No comments:

Post a Comment